Exercise is the miracle cure. View exercise as a is a free health pill. You need your daily dose of exercise to optimize your health. It is scientifically proven that exercise reduces the risks of heart diseases, cancer, stroke, diabetes and even early death.
With so many exercise options available, it easy to get overwhelmed when trying to find the fitness routine that works best for you. We make it easy on FitCentr.
Sticking to a solid workout routine takes work, but we will make it easier for you. We are going to propose a super simple workout plan for you. The fitness plan comprises 3 simple go-to poses for a healthier you. You can follow this simple workout routine every day and see the difference after 30 days.
Start by sitting down and stretching your legs out in front of you. Breathe out as you hinge at the hips. Bend forward and extend your torso over your thighs. Reach to touch your feet if you can. Hold this posture for 1 to 2 minutes every day, and try to reach farther each time.
You can also do a forward fold while standing, by standing straight, and folding forward to reach your toes. There are two types of forward fold: a seated forward fold and a standing forward fold. Both benefit you in many ways.
What are the Benefits of a Forward Fold?
● Soothes the nervous system
● Helps relieve menstrual discomfort
● Lessens headaches and reduces fatigue
● Stretches the entire backside of the body
● Encourages feelings of grounding and introspection
● Lengthens your spine and stretches your hamstrings
● Stimulates the liver and kidneys and improves digestion
● Calms the brain and helps relieve depression and anxiety
Start by standing straight with your legs wider than shoulder length apart. Put all of your weight on your left leg as you bend it, while lengthening your right leg as you move lower. Move to the bottom, where you feel the stretch in your inner thighs. You can rest your hands on your knees or the floor for balance and support. Hold this posture for 1 to 2 minutes. Switch legs and do the same on the opposite side.
What are the Benefits of Side Lunges?
● Relieves stress and anxiety
● Improves your back’s flexibility
● Energizes your nervous system
● Eases constipation and bloating
● Strengthens the thighs and knees
● Strengthens the abdominal organs
● Strengthens proprioceptive awareness
● Increases circulation to the pelvic organs
● Creates a calming effect throughout your body
● Eases insomnia and improves sleep patterns
● Stimulates the kidneys, intestines & pancreas
● Kicks up the metabolism rate and aids in digestion
● Stretches and lengthens the calves, and hamstrings
● Increases the circulation of blood in the lower abdomen
Sit on the ground and open your legs as wide as you can. Place the right hand on the left thigh. Exhale and raise your left arm overhead towards your right toes. Hold his pose for 1 to 2 minutes. Switch arms and do the opposite.
What are the Benefits of Hand-to-Toe Bend?
● Improves focus
● Soothes the nerves
● Stretches adductors
● Relieves menstrual pains
● Improves sense of balance
● Lowers high blood pressure
● Stretches hamstrings and hips
● Activates the abdominal muscles
● Strengthens leg and arm muscles
● Keeps your spine flexible and strong
● Increases blood circulation in the body
● Relieves tension in the neck and spine
● Increases blood flow to the pelvic region
● Stimulates the liver, kidneys, and spleen
● Strengthens sacrum, groin, hips, and pelvis
● Strengthens intestines and pancreas and improves digestion
● Provides you with a chance to reflect on the past and heal it